A therapist in your pocket. Use Pacifica to track your mood and get insights into your feelings. Get tips on how to increase your wellbeing as well. Have you used any digital therapy tools?
- Notification permission priming: Pacifica asked me what times of day would be best for checkins on a separate, dedicated screen before they popped up the permission request.
- Purchase preview: Allows you to preview the paid functionality before committing to it.
NOT A FAN:
- The mood checkin screen was very poorly designed. The circular selector was not intuitive and neither was the journaling at the bottom. Plus I received an error when trying to tag my emotions.
- Account required without value provided. Pacifica asks me to choose a theme before I create an account which seems silly. However, right afterwards it has me take a short quiz to gauge my preferences. I'd love to see the quiz before the account.
- Initial onboarding feature tour didn't focus enough on the benefits I would receive, just what the features were.
Get updates delivered to your inbox daily.
Daily mobile app design reviews featuring Apple’s App of the Day. Sharing my initial experience of an app in real-time, will it be love at first launch?