- Allowed me to skip the account setup on first launch (although it was hard to see the "X" and hard to tap).
NOT A FAN
- The app redirected me into a "party" that was not relevant for me at all. If you are going to to divert a new users attention, you have to be sure that it's going to be relevant for them.
- I would have loved to see some way early on for me to give my preferences (shoe size, brands, etc) to help eliminate some of the options in the app that just aren't relevant for me.
- The walkthrough guide was not very useful, it didn't really sell the benefits to me and it didn't help me use the app. Since I had already downloaded the app, there's no need for this to be here.
- Asked for notifications permission without promising any value.
Get updates delivered to your inbox daily.
Daily mobile app design reviews featuring Apple’s App of the Day. Sharing my initial experience of an app in real-time, will it be love at first launch?